No 7 Cement 1968-06-18 Gartsherrie
Still named and numbered B&SS No 7 by its previous owners. No 7 (NBL 16732/1905) has moved to the next door premesis at Gartsherrie of the new owners, Portland Cement Co. on 18th June 1968.
At the time this was the preferred locomotive. The alternative diesel shunter was available but not in use.
Photo by and copyright of D P Williams