Motor or Pull Push (as the LM&SR labelled it) fitted ex-L&YR 2-4-2T No. 50644 at Wigan North Western after working a local from Warrington Bank Quay via Newton-le-Willows in around 1956. No. 50644 was allocated to Warrington shed from February 1953 until withdrawal in October 1958. The coach in the background is ex-L&NWR No. M6233M and displays typical 'overplating' of missing beading and panels, a very common repair practice from the 1930s onwards yet rarely modelled.