No 6 1968-09-06 Dollar
AB 2043/1937. Blue livery. It was still at Dollar in ’72 but then moved to Kinneil Colliery Bo’ness. It was returned to steam at Prestongrange Mining museum then transferred to Bo'ness and last used in 2017.
It is likely to remain in Bo’ness for the foreseeable future.
The locomotive is owned by East Lothian Council.
Photo by and copyright of David P Williams