Keywords:3F 0-6-0T, BW, East Midlands, Jinty, LMS, Steam
Dimensions3328 x 2047
Original file size1.35 MB
Date modified14-Jun-11 08:48
47265 1960-01-31 Market Harborough
A Wellingborough engine throughout the 1950s No.47265 at Market Harborough on 31st January 1960 would be withdrawn in September 1960. It had been built as LMS No.7105 at Vulcan Foundry, becoming No.7265 in November 1935. No.47265 did not have the hole in the tanks for the "clockwork key" access hole for the rear sandbox fillers.